Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eco-Style: My Picks

I have been known to waste a lot of time creating "looks" on Shopstyle. If you've never used shopstyle be sure to check it out (and follow me of course)! I preapologize for the drop in your productivity.

Anyway, what makes Shopstyle so great is that you can search for any keyword and it will bring you clothing, decor, makeup items, shoes, scarves... you name it... from all over the web that match your query.

As you can imagine, that makes it super perfect for searching the web for recycled content, sustainable, and/or organic fabric clothing. You can also search for specific clothing materials - like bamboo or hemp. Here's a few of my favorite "green" picks.



How amazing is that Leanne Marshall bamboo tunic!? It also comes in royal blue. Lust.

Cheers!

The Diving Loon

No comments:

Post a Comment