Friday, July 16, 2010

Eco Jewelry - Recycled Glass Beads

I'm looking to incorporate more eco materials into my jewelry designs. I love using natural stones but lately I've been loving the look of recycled glass beads. Here are some of my favorites that I've been eyeing.

I just love these juicy ruby red beads from SusanClare on etsy.


These smokey grey beads from Happy Mango Beads would look so elegant against a black outfit.

This fan style from Beads and Pieces would look so neat as dangle earrings or a pendant.


And finally, Curious Designs sells well priced assortments.

Can't wait to get my hands on some of these!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love these! Thanks for the recommendation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks! And I'm loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to let us know when you have recycled bead creations available for purchase!

    ReplyDelete