Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yes to Carrots - Hydrating Body Lotion with SPF 30

I am a huge sunscreen fan. I wear sunscreen when it snows, when it rains, and sometimes even when I go out at night. Now how could such a forgetful person remember to wear sunscreen all the time? Well, I rely on double duty products. I will not buy a foundation or a day time face lotion that doesn't have spf. It's one of my requirements. However, most of the time I forget to slather sunscreen on my arms, shoulders, or legs if they are exposed - because I don't have a double duty product! Yes to Carrots now has a body lotion that comes with an spf of 30!



Yes to Carrots Hydrating Body Lotion with SPF 30 is free of parabens, SLS, and petroleum. I was pretty pleased with my test run - no burns to report after a day in the sun. However, because the sun protection factor comes from zinc oxide, you do get a bit of a white cast on the skin, so make sure you rub it in completely. It's also pretty thick, so you'll definitely need to give it some time to absorb. Yes to Carrots Hydrating Body Lotion with SPF 30 also contains kaolin clay which gives it a nice matte finish (no greasy feel).

You can get Yes to Carrots Hydrating Body Lotion with SPF 30 at most drugstores for about $14.00.

Cheers!

The Diving Loon

No comments:

Post a Comment